Temporary forum about the updates and info about the server PureReality PW

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Pure Reality PW has been moved to new site. Please all new and previous members join us http://www.purereality.tk

Event suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThunderBow

ThunderBow

Event suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Event suggestions    Event suggestions  Empty27th September 2010, 07:49

I am a Master (lol) at hide and seek with a rhyming discriptives that will challenge even the creators of the game. It is a fun game and look forward to playing events and PRPW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank

Tank

Event suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestions    Event suggestions  Empty25th November 2010, 01:33

Indeed Hide And Seek Is A Popular Event Through Out The PW Servers. And Someone With Good Clues Is Always Funest To Play With. Other Possible Ideas, Depending On What You Have In This Server, Are Rancor And WarSoul Events. Also Can Keep Them Simple With PK Events. I Do Have A Few Ideas More But Need A Number Of People In Them, So I Will Hold Off Till The Game Starts To Take Off =).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Event suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestions    Event suggestions  Empty25th November 2010, 09:10

Tank wrote:
Indeed Hide And Seek Is A Popular Event Through Out The PW Servers. And Someone With Good Clues Is Always Funest To Play With. Other Possible Ideas, Depending On What You Have In This Server, Are Rancor And WarSoul Events. Also Can Keep Them Simple With PK Events. I Do Have A Few Ideas More But Need A Number Of People In Them, So I Will Hold Off Till The Game Starts To Take Off =).

Rancors work. We tried them out and it works perfectly, also a lil notice, we managed to fix the problem I talked about and can open instances now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prpww.pops.tv
FabIe

FabIe

Event suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestions    Event suggestions  Empty25th November 2010, 16:05

Fashion Event, Gm's choose the the type of outfit players should wear (Example: All Black, All Pink, Etc....) The Player that has matched and was Most creative with their outfit in the Gms opinion, Wins a Prize. =)

(I had alot of fun with this event back on other servers Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank

Tank

Event suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestions    Event suggestions  Empty30th November 2010, 00:55

SKILL BOOK EVENT! QQ! lol
We Already Talked About It In Game, But Decided To Post It Here. RAWR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Event suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestions    Event suggestions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Event suggestions
Page 1 of 1