PureReality Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum about the updates and info about the server PureReality PW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pure Reality PW has been moved to new site. Please all new and previous members join us http://www.purereality.tk

Progress assured

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty21st September 2010, 15:16

I know many of you have been waiting for the server to get online but let me tell you all about the update.

There was found a problem in the networking and we are working on that now. I dont know how many know something about networking but fixing a problem in that is harder then it looks like. So yes it takes some time. All the other problems have been fixed. Our devolpers have been working day and night on the server. they went to bed late and got up really early. So its not like they arent doing anything.

When I know more, I will post it here
Back to top Go down
http://prpww.pops.tv
Admin
Admin
Admin

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty22nd September 2010, 11:03

Looks like our staff became a lil bigger. Stu became big part of it now. If our other host doesnt show up by friday, then friday or saturday the server will be up from Stu his pc. Our ecxuses that it cannot be before friday, if our other host doesnt show up, but Stu will be home friday. Anyways, The server will be up for sure some time this week. Also someone else Named Jay is trying to help us. So lets say that 5 are working on it now. so server assured :p
Back to top Go down
PinK

PinK

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty23rd September 2010, 13:58

w00t bigger team! yay cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty24th September 2010, 15:01

Admin wrote:
Looks like our staff became a lil bigger. Stu became big part of it now. If our other host doesnt show up by friday, then friday or saturday the server will be up from Stu his pc. Our ecxuses that it cannot be before friday, if our other host doesnt show up, but Stu will be home friday. Anyways, The server will be up for sure some time this week. Also someone else Named Jay is trying to help us. So lets say that 5 are working on it now. so server assured :p

My excuses, stu will put up the testserver for the staff to try it out, we are still looking for a host for the real server
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: news about testserver   Progress assured Empty25th September 2010, 19:55

Testserver is currently up and running, we are testing all features cause we only want to give you all the best expierence possible.

We will be posting screenshots and maybe a video soon.

Ty all for your patience, progress is going great.
Back to top Go down
Devonator
Admin
Devonator

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty25th September 2010, 20:31

Hey People as u can tell im the guy called stu, a.k.a Devonator. we have made fast and good progress today. the test server is up and running which ofcourse is a good sign. we are working long and hard hours to get things up and running.

i will be going back to uni campus some time today but ive got all functions to remote access my computer and all functions to edit server files from remote location or on my local laptop where i have a test server just for me to access.

i wont stop working till this is fully up and running for everyone to enjoy. when i start to a project i finish it so rest assured you will be happy. ok well im gonna do a few things before i head to bed gonna check some configs and gonna boost more ram to the test server.

a big thanks to shini to help me today, and all the staff for being there.

peace out and ill post some updates, i always enjoy graphic design aswell so will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty27th September 2010, 07:37

looks like things are moving along nicely, I cannot wait til it is up and running, It looks awesome from the pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: official site open   Progress assured Empty28th September 2010, 15:21

http://perfectworld.purerealitygaming.com/

pls register on this site cause this is the official one where the downloads will be once they are finished
Back to top Go down
P!nK

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty29th September 2010, 09:42

umm i tried going to the site today and i got this

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to perfectworld.purerealitygaming.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

perfectworld.purerealitygaming.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
*.digitalus.nl , digitalus.nl

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

I Understand the Risks
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Location : how can you be found when no one knows you are missing!?

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: short explenation.   Progress assured Empty29th September 2010, 10:28

our site got attacked by ddos and bandwith limit got exceeded by the data logs.
its fixed now and website will be back online tomorrow:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: No worries   Progress assured Empty29th September 2010, 11:24

Looks like someone doesnt want us online, but no worries. it will be stopped before it starts. Also the attacks on the website will not effect any of your PCs so no need to worry. This problem (attacks) are very common in the world of Private servers, so everyone who is new to the Pserver world, welcome in the competition. Rest assure that we wont be just sitting here and watch it happen. But we also dont want a war to start like sometimes happens between Pservers. So pls people dont go WCing on another server about this server. It will only bring troubles and its not fair against the other servers. Anyways, the site will be back online tomorrow morning, and Insane will have the needed info about the attack. so...

DONT PANICK Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress assured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress assured   Progress assured Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress assured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PureReality Perfect World :: News about the progress-
Jump to: