Temporary forum about the updates and info about the server PureReality PW

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Pure Reality PW has been moved to new site. Please all new and previous members join us http://www.purereality.tk

Introduction Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azariel

Azariel

Introduction Section Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Section   Introduction Section Empty21st September 2010, 15:45

A little section for us Gm's to introduce ourselves Smile , i'll go first . my ign is Azariel as you can tell
i'm a Canadian been one my whole life Wink , i've also been dating Aurora for over a year now,I'm sure you guys will enjoy your experience here on PRPW , i'll try to make it as fun as possible as will Aurora. and uhm yeah that's petty much it, if there's anything else you need to know pm me Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section   Introduction Section Empty21st September 2010, 15:55

Hi I am Aurora, I made this forum to keep everyone up to date. I will be GM in the server together with my husband Azariel. We will try our best to give you all a good and fun time. Nice meeting you all^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prpww.pops.tv
Devonator
Admin
Devonator

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section   Introduction Section Empty25th September 2010, 20:34

Hey im stu A.K.A Devonator.

im a uni student so little schedule but ive been deving games and programming for several years. will be working hard to get this up and running for you all. my experience in PW aint alot but luckily my experience in programming and deving games makes up for that. so i'll do what im told.

English and Proud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avoca

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section   Introduction Section Empty2nd December 2010, 13:33

Hey everyone,my name is Avoca Smile I will be one of your fellow friendly GMs.I am located in Ontario Canada and I am 23 years old! I am looking forward to meeting everyone once I get in here lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin

Shin

Location : how can you be found when no one knows you are missing!?

PostSubject: heyyy its Shinigami aka Shin as nicked in rl.   Introduction Section Empty6th December 2010, 04:02

figured that i should post here into this section aswell Very Happy tho i have kinda tryed to avoid it Very Happy
makin it short for all. right now i m the only dev. who works with prpw and sadly on a job trip atm.
i m not very good to introduce myself , i m like and what i am Smile usually ppl around me and close to do it for me Very Happy
youngest architect in europa :;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section   Introduction Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Section
Page 1 of 1